If you know how to sail then you are already one step closer to the adventure of your life. If not, then it is time to start reading, taking a few classes and start sailing whenever you get a chance.
- How to Learn to Sail
- - Learn to Sail Podcast
- Are ASA and US Sailing Courses Really Worth It?
- The Gray Area Between a Superstar and a Fool
- Discover the Skills You Need Beyond Sailing School!
- Reefing, by and large
- Sailing Skills - Series of blogs
- Polar diagrams How to Read Them and What They Can Tell Skipper
- Mainsail Choices
- 8 Common Misconceptions about Code Zeros
- 4 most common and preventable sail issues
- Sailing With a Windvane
- American Sailing Association
- How to sailing Videos - Sailing Fanatics
- Sailing Virgins - a series of videos aimed at the new sailor to get them started correctly
- Captain Lang Sailing tutorials - great explainations and demos of the basics
- HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BOAT FOR AN OCEAN PASSAGE - SAILING FOLLOWTHEBOAT
- How to sail across the Gulf Stream to the Bahamas - Ruby Rose
- Skip Novak's Storm Sailing Techniques