Getting the boat ready to safely go on your adventure AND return. Refitting is bring the boat up to where you and your crew will be safe to adventure.
- What You Need to Know About Hauling Out
- Yachting World - Refit Tips
- A Cruiser's Perspective
- Making Sense of rig Tension
- Dealing With Leaks
- Wiring Your Boat for Shore Power
- Boat Security Systems - Protect your boat with the right security system
- Yacht Refit - Series of blogs
- A Collection of Unique Ideas for improving Marine Reliability, Safety, Comfort, etc..
- Aluminum Rivet w/Aluminum Mandrel
- The Lowdown on In-Mast Furlers
- Top Tips on Top-Down Furlers
- Top-Down Furling 101
- Shoving Off & What we learned from our Sailboat Service
- Ultrasonic Antifouling Kit for Boats
- Don't Let Refit Pitfalls Derail Your Cruising Plans
- 21 best upgrades for ocean cruising
- Esper - Complete Oyster 435 Ketch Cutter Sail Boat Rebuild
- Deolos - Amel 53 re-rig DIY in Thailand
- Sailboat Rigging Tuneup
- Catchn' Rays - They bought a used catamaran and had to re-fit it to start the water part of their adventure.
- Sailboat Maintenance Refit
- Shoving Off & What We Learned From Our Sailboat Service
- Composting Toilet in our RV: How we really feel after a year - 25 minute discussion
- Best Composting Toilet System I've Seen Yet
- How To Install Allure Marine Flooring
- How Much It Cost To Buy And Refit Our Sailboat
- Preveza Greece Refit of our Oyster 56' - Britican - at 3:53 5 coats of egg white to keep the prop clean of growth
- How to Bleach, Stain and Build Varnish on a Wooden Boat
- HOW TO BECOME A LIVEABOARD CRUISER!
- Tips from a Shipwright - extensive info on building and repairing boats