Everyone wants to see your adventure. It also provides a kind of a log so when you get into an argument with your crew at a bar some night you can bring up your blog to prove who is right. And that is always important.
Blogs of professional photographers that sail
- Rick Moore - Sophisticated Lady - Always interesting, more that 400 videos, lots of underwater and drones in the Caribbean
- Teleport - junk rig 29 - Young Aussie couple that are professional photographers travel the NW passage and parts of Alaska - 2010
- - Videos The videos include his proposal north of Alaska and their very different wedding.
- Esper - Oyster 54 - From the UK, he is a photographer and she is a writer. They sailed from Europe and are now in Thailand - 2002
- - Videos
- The First Piece of Camera Gear You Should Buy
- Composition + Framing - Storytelling with Cinematography
- My Camera Tutorial, Gopro, Nikon and Phantom 3 Professional
- Panasonic LUMIX GX80/GH85 4k Handheld Stabilisation Test
- Our Favorite GoPro Mounts - From Practical to Funky
- Filmmaking Tips for Better Audio
- Is the Hero5 That Much Better? 7 New Features You May (or May Not) Like!
- DIY | Building a steadycam/flycam/glidecam
- A Quest for the Best Underwater Action Camera
- What I learned from cameras I've used for YouTube videos (DSLR vs Camcorder)
- My Best Camera Gear; How To Be a Youtube Vlog Girl
- Smartphone Vlogging Like A Pro - OSMO Mobile
- Storytelling with Cinematography
- Ultimate Sailors Camera Panasonic LUMIX G85
- Epic Sailboat Drone Crashes, Sailing SV Delos, La Vagabonde, SSL, Doodles How To Avoid Them,
- Underwater GoPro Filmmaking Tips EVERYONE NEEDS!
- Camera Tutorial, Gopro, Nikon and Phantom 3 Professional
- Launching Next Week & Camera Gear - Distant Shores