Other Things to Learn
Wanting to go on an adventure on a boat may include learning other non-boat related skills.
- Amateur Radio License - (also called Ham or SSB) - It is not hard to get and will help you keep in touch.
- Blogging - why not write about your adventures to share with family and friends
- Captain's License - getting you certification or the classes on the way will help you be a better captain and may lead to a new career.
- Diving - you need to be certified to rent equipment plus you will want to explore the world beneath you as you adventure
- Photography - you are going to see amazing places, meet wonderful new people and see strange sites, take good pictures
- Video Blogging - if a picture is worth a thousand words then a video must be worth a gazillion words. If you voyage, you will have time.